Booking situation for restricted areas
Update 24.09.2019.- Release 4.2.0 contains the following new features:
- WebAUP — Chart overview of the booking situation for restricted areas
- PIB queries / VFReBulletin retrievals can now be filtered for a specific date
Additionally, bugs were fixed and the B2B interface was updated to NM Rel. 23.0.
New online forms
Update 07.05.2019.- Release 4.1.0 contains the following new online forms:
- Request for ascent of drones (from 27.06.2019)
- STS/ATFMX - Notification of flight plans excluded from traffic flow control measures (from 23.05.2019)
- Application for parachute jump project (from 27.06.2019)
In addition, the accidental deletion of templates is prevented and errors have been fixed.
New technical infrastructure
Update: 20.03.2019.- With Release 4.0.0, the technical infrastructure and system stability has been improved.
Photo flight applications in the BNL Portal
Update: 14.05.2018.- From now on, you as a (AIS-Portal) registered customer have the possibility to submit applications for photo flight projects here in the BNL portal for
Special use of Airspace (BNL Portal). As a company, you only need an activation, which you can apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.